Friday, April 15, 2016

Cross Canada Blog Hop - Spring is in the Air

Welcome to our April Blog Hop featuring Spring is in the Air. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop.

If you can from Carol's Blog, then you are in the right place!

I used Close To My Heart's Penelope Paper Packet, Paper Fundamentals Adventure - Pacifica & Cranberry with CTMH Canary & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish my 8 x 8 layout, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (flowers), Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge (title), Artistry Cricut Cartridge (snowflakes), CTMH Red Enamel Gems, Bazzill In Stitchz Circle Template with green embroidery floss from my stash.

Your next stop on the Cross Canada hop is Kirsten's Blog. If you get lost along the way, you can check out the list of participants at the bottom of this post.

Thank you for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when our theme is For the Love of Moms. So mark May 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

1. Michelle
2. Nicky
3. Arlene
4. Carol
5. Donna - You are here.
6. Kirsten
7. Janet

2 comments:

  1. Great Spring layout. Love how it jumps off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! lol - a fun, creative and colourful way to document our crazy weather! layering flowers atop the snowflakes is brilliant - I love your study in opposites :)
    I am certain that yesterday was the first time I ever went skiing and dug in my garden on the same day! Skied 9 km in the morning outside of town and by afternoon was cleaning up in my garden where green things are getting brave enough to begin emerging!
    Shan :)

    ReplyDelete