Friday, April 1, 2016

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Life in Pictures

Welcome to our Close To My Heart April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Life in Pictures.

If you came here from Nancy Womersley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 29 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the April Stamp of the Month - Life in Pictures and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I used Close To My Heart's White Daisy and Black cardstocks.

To embellish my 8 x 8 layout, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

I used CTMH's April Stamp of the Month - Life in Pictures stamp set with CTMH Black ink.

This is a layout for my mom & dad's 8 x 8 album of my grandparents. My grandfather passed away just over a year ago. They were married for 72 years.

Now "Hop" on over to Tamytha Jenkin's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

April Order Deadline:
Monday, April 11, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.

13 comments:

  1. This is a dear photo page. Congrats to grandparents on 72 years of marriage! I'm sorry you lost such a sweet, loving man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page for a beautiful couple! Thank you Donna for inspiring me with your creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. Great stamped background and effective use of the filmstrip. Will keep these ideas in mind for future work with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous layout Donna! You really showcase the pictures beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! Your B&T looks absolutely gorgeous and I love the photos in the film strip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout, Donna! Love the vintage look and film strip. Perfect inspiratiom for this month SOTM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout, I love the theme and the title goes perfectly with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The black and white adds a great touch to such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout! Love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is awesome! I love how you stamped the background and the black & white color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! It is time I started to scrap my mom and dad's photos!

    ReplyDelete