Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Between The Folds Weekly Challenge Blog #4 - Cricut Cuts



I used Close To My Heart's Zoe Paper Packet with CTMH Cocoa & Glacier cardstocks.

To embellish my 8 x 8 layout, I used CTMH's Artistry Cricut Cartridge for the flowers & the the border, CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the title and EK Success Circle Punches for the middle of the flowers.

We would love to see your interpretation of this week's challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time to participate in this week's challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.

2 comments:

  1. I love your color combination in this layout... and the flowers you used are quickly becoming my favorite! I love that you can make a quick, but beautiful flower with two colors!

    ReplyDelete