Friday, March 20, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #134



I used Close to My Heart's Lagoon, Cotton Candy, Olive, Black & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Black Mini Medley Accents Collection - Sequins, CTMH's Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities and My Favorite Things Pierced Circle Stax Dies.

I used CTMH's Have A Happy Day, Dizzy Circles & Just to Say... stamp sets with CTMH Cotton Candy, Olive, Lagoon & Black inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the random stamping with that set! I wasn't going to get this one, but I may have to rethink that! Great card, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. I am waiting to get this set and you have given me great ideas of how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the random stamping of this set. Lots of details working well together. Ok, this set has moved to the top of my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun, designer paper that you created with the random stamping!

    ReplyDelete