Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #1



Terrific Tag Tuesday

Starting today, every second Tuesday I am going to be posting tags.

Here are some quick and simple, but fun tags that I have made in the last little while.

For the 40th Birthday Blue Tags, I used Close to My Heart's Doodled Designs, Handwritten Print Alphabet & Holiday Tags stamp sets with CTMH Black ink on cardstock from my scrap bin.

I wrapped the gift in newsprint paper from our local newspaper office and tied a piece of Raffia around the gift that matched the tag.

For the Valentine's Day Tag, I used CTMH's Doodled Designs and Mini Valentine stamp sets with CTMH Black ink and CTMH's Heartstrings Paper Packet.

For the Thank You Tag, I used CTMH's Doodled Designs Stamp Set and Variety of Thanks - Hostess Stamp Set with CTMH Black ink and Yuletide Carol Paper Packet.

For the Make a Wish Tag, I used Doodled Designs and Wish stamp sets with CTMH Black ink and CTMH's Brushed Paper Packets.

2 comments: