Tuesday, January 6, 2015

National Papercrafting Month - Year >> Noted Blog Hop




Welcome to our Close to My Heart National Papercrafting Month - Year >> Noted Blog Hop!

Close to My Heart is offering a great promotional kit during the month of January to promote National Papercrafting Month. See below for more details.

If you came here from Lauren Moore's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 23 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using January's Promotional Kit - Year >> Noted and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!

To make my two cards, I used CTMH's Year >> Noted B&T Duos Paper with CTMH's Light Blue, Light Pink & White Daisy cardstocks that come with the January Promotional Kit.

To embellish the cards, I used CTMH's Gold Sequins.

I used CTMH's Rain or Shine and Hopping By stamp sets with CTMH's Desert Sand ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Katy Taylor's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

I have a CTMH Order going in on:
Friday, January 2, 2015 by 5:00 p.m.

Here are more details about the January Promotion.

Spend $50 before shipping & taxes and you can purchase the Year ~ Noted Paper Kit for $5 (Retail Value $27) or you can order the Year ~ Noted Paper Kit with Mini Book for $10 (Retail Value $37).

The Noted Paper Kit Includes:
1 - My Acrylix Year ~ Noted C-Size Stamp Set
2 - Year ~ Noted B&T Duos Papers
1 - Light Blue Cardstock Sheet
1 - Light Pink Cardstock Sheet
2 - White Daisy Cardstock Sheets
1 - Golden Foil Sticker Sheet
1 - My Creations Kraft Mini Album (optional)

If you would like to see this kit, I have one on hand for you to check out

For more information, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

16 comments:

  1. Fab Donna...love the patterns and colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the promo to make cards! Fabulous sentiment! The colours are trendy, fun and perfect for spring cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to do cards with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about making cards but didn't. I may have to make sure I have some scraps! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors of this paper and they go so well with this stamp, very cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so happy, it made me smile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! All bright, cheery & making me wish for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stamp set you chose to use...brings out the spring potential with these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these stamp sets with this paper! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, your beautiful, happy cards always make me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete