Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stocking Happy Holidays Card


I am participating in Sparkle Creations Weekly Christmas Card Challenge #33 - Color Challenge. Check out the photo below for the colour challenge.

I am participating in Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge #007. Check out the sketch below.

I used Close to My Heart's Ariana Grey, Slate, Whisper, Cranberry, Ruby and Champagne cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the stocking and the tag, CTMH's Base & Bling Jewels, CTMH Mini Brad (discontinued), CTMH Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon, CTMH Quatrefoil & Damask Embossing Folders and Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities.

I used CTMH's Happiness Lives Here, Holiday Tags, Skylark Scrapbooking Workshop, Countdown and Distressed Backgrounds stamp sets with CTMH Champagne, Whisper and Black inks.



4 comments:

  1. Cute! I would have found this a difficult colour combo, but you have pulled it off nicely. I love the texture and the little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I love the stocking. Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect holiday card! Love the colours and the texture you have used. Thank you for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete