Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Live in the Moment Flower Card




I used Close to My Heart's Skylark Paper Packet with CTMH's Sunset, Gypsy, Lagoon and Pear cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the flowers, CTMH buttons (discontinued), CTMH's Lagoon, Pear and Sunset Ribbons (discontinued), embroidery floss from my stash and a Fiskars Circle Hand Punch.

I used CTMH's Skylark Scrapbooking Workshop, Hooray Bouquet and Holiday Tags stamp sets with CTMH Black, Gypsy, Sunset, Lagoon and Pear inks.

8 comments:

  1. What a fun combination of stamps on this card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart and sharing your creativity. We look forward to seeing more of your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Live In The Moment" stamp. Haven't used it in a bright color scheme yet, but you did well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your images pop! Lots of great detail. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, fun colours! Love the paper piecing and the fun flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love how you used the Skylark stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card inside and out. This is such a "happy" card! Thanks for sharing your art with us again at the Color Dare!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete