Monday, July 21, 2014

Frightfully Fun Card


I used Close to My Heart's Scaredy Cat Paper Packet with CTMH's Colonial White and Black cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Black Striped Twill Ribbon, CTMH's Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon, CTMH's Sponge Dauber with CTMH Black ink and CTMH 3D Tape.

I used CTMH's Frightfully Fun, Glamour Uppercase & Glamour Lowercase stamp sets with CTMH Black, Sunset & Thistle inks.

To colour the images I used the following Copic Markers: Orange - YR18 & YR12; Yellow - YR12 Twice; Cream - YR20 & YR000; Grey - W3 & W0; Purple - RV66 & V05; Light Purple in Bat Ears - RV63 Twice and Black - 100.

4 comments:

  1. So fun! You managed to incorporate sooo many stamps on one card, very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I am a fellow CTMH consultant and I wanted to let you know that I loved this card so much that I used it for my scaredy cat layout and card class. I modified it slightly but still gave you credit on my blog. You can see it here at www.nickiehoffer.blogspot.com. All my other pieces of this class our my original work and I was going to try my hand at selling my cutting instructions for this class since we are now allowed to do that as of 8/1. However I realized your card is not my original work, would you care if I include the card and just designate that you were the creator. Just let me know either way. Thanks. You can reach me directly at livescraplove@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete