Friday, July 11, 2014

Clean & Simple Masculine Card




This one I found difficult. One, I wanted to keep it clean & simple because that is outside my comfort zone and two, I wanted it to be masculine because I don't have many masculine cards in my stash.

I like it, my husband loves it!

I used Close to My Heart's Timberline and Skylark Paper Packets with CTMH Chocolate cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Stripe Embossing Folder, CTMH's Wooden Mini Medley Accents Collection (twine), Graphic 45 Chipboard Clock Button, Making Memories eyelets and a miscellaneous twine.

I used CTMH's All the Details and Joyful Birthdays stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa ink.

5 comments:

  1. Really great CAS card...perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how doing something a little differently can be challenging. I like it. Very soothing. I will be posting mine tomorrow :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous manly card! I love the bit of twine. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch! Such wonderful textures and I love the masculine look of this! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture. Such a great masculine or generic card!

    ReplyDelete