Monday, July 7, 2014

Christmas Tag Card



I used Close to My Heart's Skylark Paper Packet with CTMH's Desert Sand and Ruby cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Ruby Chevron Ribbon, CTMH's Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon, CTMH's Neutral Metallic Assortment Baker's Twine (removed the metallic), CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the base of the card at 6 inches and to cut out the tags and CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut out the inside sentiment die-cut.

I also used EK Success' Large Corner Rounder Punch and Small Circle Punch.

I used CTMH's Santa Claus, True to Life, Fill in the Blank - Holiday and Magical Days stamp sets with CTMH Ruby & Cocoa inks.

This isn't the best photo of this card, but I made due with our rainy weekend.

6 comments:

  1. How fun. Hope you made more than one to start on your tag stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love all the little details. I especially love how you used that border to stamp around the edges inside and out.
    One more Christmas card for the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge with your lovely tag card!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a clever card! Thanks for playing in our Christmas Card tag challenge!

    ReplyDelete