Friday, July 4, 2014

All Things Possible Card


I used Close to My Heart's Skylark Paper Packet with CTMH's Sweet Leaf cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Spellbinders in'spire Silhouette die-cut and CTMH's Skylark Assortment.

I used CTMH's Dreamer and Believe in Yourself stamp sets with CTMH's Sweet Leaf and Lagoon ink.

I have not stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card as of yet because I don't know if I want to use this as a Congratulations card or a Birthday card.

If you are wondering where I used the Believe in Yourself stamp set and the Sweet Leaf ink, look very closely in the background paper around the die-cut.

3 comments:

  1. wow, love this! Brilliant use of stamping in the background. Love the quotes on here. Love the beautiful inside as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the background stamping, have to remember that.....

    ReplyDelete