Thursday, April 3, 2014

Noel Washi Tape Card


Here is my last 2012 catch up blog post.

I used CTMH's Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet with CTMH's Cocoa, Ruby, Whisper & Slate cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used the CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge for all the die-cuts on the front of the card and CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the baubles on the inside of the card & CTMH's Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape.

I also used CTMH's Trim the Tree, Stitch Wonder & Frosted stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa & Juniper inks.

The brad in the middle of the bow was covered in washi tape and for the bauble I used the reverse cut-out and not the actual bauble cut-out. The CTMH Whisper cardstock behind the bauble reverse cut-out was covered in washi tape. The border stripe behind the bow & the "photo corners" are also washi tape.

This was the final card that I made with my 2012 Stamping Groups.

1 comment: