Saturday, February 1, 2014

Free Make 'n' Take 4 x 4 Card


CTMH's New Catalogue Launch

Sunday, February 2, 2014
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Open House - In Donna's Scrap Room
(Just drop on by.)

Free Make 'n' Take
(the above card)
Many new products to check out.

Due to the fact that I am still fighting my concussion, there will not be many samples to check out. 

For this card, I used CTMH Colonial White Cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Chocolate Woodgrain & Honey Triangles Washi Tape.

I used CTMH's Big Hug, Crafted with Love, New Arrival, Holiday Tags, Hooray Bouquet and Wild About Love - February Stamp of the Month stamp sets with CTMH's Cranberry, Cocoa, Honey & Autumn Terracotta inks. I also used Stampin' Up's Early Espresso Marker.

All of the above CTMH stamp sets are available for purchase, but they are not all in the Spring/Summer 2014 Catalogue. They are stamp sets that are still available because they have a Cricut Cut image on them.

CTMH Scavenger Hunt

I am sending out an email newsletter today to those of you who are on my email newsletter list with the Close to My Heart Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book & Catalogue Scavenger Hunt items.

Below is a picture of the prize you can win for doing the Scavenger Hunt.

It is the CTMH's Large Organizer - Retail Price $22.95.

The second photo shows you how you can fit not only Close to My Heart stamp sets and inks, but Stampin' Up stamp sets and inks as well.

Further details on how to win this prize are in my email newsletter. If you would like to receive my CTMH Email Newsletters, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

You must be a resident of Thunder Bay to win this prize.


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!! Love the little fox and the washi tapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Love the little fox and the washi tapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Love your card. Thanks for sharing that SU stamp sets & inks fit in it.

    ReplyDelete