Sunday, November 17, 2013

Crop & Create Challenge #3 - Beach Bums

For the third challenge that I participated in at the Crop & Create Thunder Bay, I decided to do a beach layout from my family trip to the East Coast this past summer.

The Something Old-New-Borrowed-Cool Challenge was based on a sketch and your entry was to feature a product or technique that was old from your stash, get something new at the event, borrow something from your friend and add in something that you think is cool.

Again, I didn't write down all the products that I used. I just created.

My something old was the paper line, I dug it out from my stash. I used one of my new stamp sets that I bought from Scrapbook & Cards Today. They were selling off old kits and leftover products from kits. I borrowed twine from my girlfriend Jennifer....Thank you! For my cool thing, I used beads that looked like pieces of glass on my layout to represent all the seaglass that I found during my beachcombing on my trip.

2 comments:

  1. Fab LO!!! Although you are missing in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out! Fun photos and fab papers along with carefully chosen embellishments = fabulous memories captured! Donna - you are actually scrapbooking!!!
    Hugs,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete